Community of Care has several annual events. Be sure to check her often for details on those events.
Classic Car & Bike Cruise
The 11th Annual Classic Car & Bike Cruise is scheduled for Sunday, July 31st. Click HERE for all the details and to pre-register.
Thank you to our 2022 sponsors:
- Casselton Community Medical
- Petro Serve USA
- Swanks Car Club
BankNorth - $1,000 sponsor
Casselton Community Medical Foundation - $1,000 sponsor
SWANKS Car Club - $1,000 sponsor
Petro Serve USA - $1,000 Sponsor
- Jerry's Excavating
- Peterson Farm Seed
Peterson Farm Seed
- Howe Seed
Howe Seed Farm - Jim, Gwen, Michael and Virginia Howe - $250 sponsor
- Casselton Veterinary Clinic
- DJs Plumbing
- Polar Telephone
Casselton Veterinary Service, Inc.
Poker Run Prize Sponsors
- To be announced
15th Annual Totally Tables
Our 15th annual Totally Tables is Friday, April 22, 2022 (4/22/22/) at the Spirit of Life Center - St. Leo's Catholic Church in Casselton. The event will include 30 decorated tables, silent auction, paddle game, live auction and Fund-A-Need auction. To sponsor a table, call our office 347-0032 or 967-8502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Totally Tables 2022 is scheduled for Friday, April 22nd at the St. Leo's Catholic Church Spirit of Life Center. The schedule for the evening will include:
- 5:30 to 6:30 - silent auction, table viewing, wine wall and cash bar (this is a 21 and older event)
- 6:30 Dinner served
- 7:15 - silent auction ends, program by Community of Care, paddle game
The evening ends with the entertaining live auction! There will be 12 - 15 items on the live auction and the "Fund A Need" Auction. Participants will be able to bid to sponsor an hour, a day or a week of Community of Care's services caring for older adults in rural Cass County!
Tables sponsorship included tickets for 8 people. There are 30 tables available for the evening. Individual table sponsorship is $240.
Sponsoring a table involves
- Decorating your table with table linens, plates, glasses, coffee cups and silverware to fit your theme. We provide a white tablecloth. Dinner is served on clear plastic plates, which we set on your dishes. Pie is served for dessert
- Provide a small token for your guests to fit the theme if you choose
- Consider bringing a bottle of wine for your guests - but they can also buy wine or beer or they can try their luck at the wine wall
- Consider sponsoring an item for the live auction. Contact us to learn more 701/967-8502
- We also need silent auction items, please consider donating something for the silent auction
- Have fun planning your table, inviting your guests and most of all ENJOY the evening
THANK YOU to our 2021 $1,000 table sponsors - their logos are displayed below.
Cass County Farm Bureau
Casselton Community Medical Foundation
Dakota Medical Foundation
First Community Credit Union
Maple River Grain
West Funeral Homes & Life Tribute Center
Giving Hearts Day
Giving Hearts Day is Thursday, Feb. 10, 2022! Do you know an older adult who wants to remain in the rural Cass County home and community they love? YOUR gift will provide social work/care coordination, Faith Community Nurse services, Volunteer Programming and Education/Support to assist older adults remain in their homes. YOUR gift will help them continue to say, "There's no place like HOME in rural Cass County!" Schedule your gift NOW or donate on Feb. 10th at GivingHeartsDay.org
The annual Casselton Business Association Senior Day has been postponed due to Covid-19. The event is tentatively rescheduled for Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at St. Leo's Spirit of Life Center in Casselton.
Medicare Part D Drug Plan Enrollment
Medicare Part D Drug Plan Open Enrollment is October 15th - December 7th each year. We recommend everyone 65 and older review their plan each year as your prescriptions might have changed or the plans have changed. In 2020, appointments were provided in our Arthur and Casselton offices. Masks were required, social distancing was adhered to and we cleansed between appointments. In 2020, we served 315 individuals and the average savings was $260/person.
You need to schedule your appointment. Call either of our offices 967-8502 (Arthur) or 347-0032 (Casselton) to schedule your appointment.
If you are turning 65, call our office for assistance in selecting your Medicare Part D drug plan (701/967-8502). Our Care Coordinator, Lauren Prante, assists individuals turning 65 at any time throughout the year.