Community of Care provides Support and Education through a variety of programs and services.
Faith Community Nurse Programming
- Health Education is provided through monthly bulletin inserts sent to area churches, conferences and community wellness fairs. The Faith Community Nurse provides health education for individual clients.
- The Community of Care newsletter is mailed to all box holders in rural Cass County in late May and mid November. The newsletter includes information about our mission, how donations are being used to serve rural Cass residents, upcoming events and how to request services. Click here to read the newsletter online
Presentations to local groups
- Staff and board members are available to give presentations on Community of Care for local groups and organizations.
- Community of Care partners with the Casselton Business Association for the annual Sr. Day held each October
- Health Screening Fair in Casselton. Nursing, Pharmacy, Social Work and Physical Therapy students from area colleges provide screenings
Articles in local newspaper
- Information on topics relevant to older adults and adult children of aging parents are included in the Cass County Reporter on a periodic basis.