YOUR yearly Rural Cass Roots Campaign dollars will allow our staff to continue serving older adults and others in need in rural Cass County. These are some of the ways YOUR Rural Cass Roots Campaign dollars will make a difference in rural Cass:
- An elderly woman receives rides to her medical appointments. In 2022, your donations assisted our Volunteer Coordinator to facilitate 7,227 miles of transportation to medical appointments. Volunteers provided 147 rides and 339 hours of service bringing older adults to medical appointments
- A retired couple receives help completing a fuel assistance form to help keep them warm during a cold North Dakota winter.
- Local residents participate in exercise classes, where they improve their strength and balance while enjoying socialization.
- Local residents meet with our Care Coordinator to review their Medicare Part D drug plan. In 2022, our Care Coordinator and two trained volunteers provided Part D appointments in our Arthur and Casselton offices and at Horace Lutheran. They served 325 individuals. The total savings for clients during open enrollment was $115,225 dollars, an average of $351 dollars per client.
- An elderly gentleman receives a visit from our Faith Community Nurse to discuss his medical condition
You can make your Rural Cass Roots Campaign donation online or my mailing a check to: Community of Care PO Box 187 Arthur, ND 58006