YOUR yearly membership dollars will allow our staff to continue serving older adults and others in need in rural Cass County. These are some of the ways YOUR membership dollars will make a difference in rural Cass:
- An elderly woman receives rides to her medical appointments. Community of Care "Drives Miss Daisy." In 2019, your donations assisted our Volunteer Coordinator to facilitate 28,264 miles of transportation to medical appointments.
- A retired couple receives help completing a fuel assistance form to help keep them warm during a cold North Dakota winter.
- Local residents participate in exercise classes, where they improve their strength and balance while enjoying socialization.
- Local residents meet with our Care Coordinator to review their Medicare Part D drug plan. In 2019, the total savings for clients during open enrollment was $29,223 dollars, an average of $296 dollars per client.
- An elderly gentleman receives a visit from our Faith Community Nurse to discuss his medical condition
You can make your yearly membership donation online or my mailing a check to: Community of Care PO Box 187 Arthur, ND 58006