13th Annual Totally Tables has been postponed due to Covid -19. The new date will be late July or early August.
Our 13th annual Totally Tables has been postponed from our May 2020 dates due to Covid - 19. We are exploring dates for late July and early August. Totally Tables provided 20% of our income for the year, so it is important for us to reschedule. Plan now to be a part of this fun and exciting friendraiser and fundraiser! Your participation will assist "grandmas and grandpas" throughout rural Cass County continue to live in the rural homes they love as long as safely possible. Totally Tables is the place to be late July or early August...you won't want to miss out on the fun! Now is a great time to plan your table, find your decorations and make your guest list!
The details for Totally Tables will remain the same.....
Thirty tables will be decorated in a variety of themes from elegant to whimsical
The SILENT AUCTION will include ~50 items on which to bid
The WINE WALL will give you a chance to pull the cork for a bottle of wine ($10 - $70 range)
The PADDLE GAME is back! Buy a paddle and pick your color for a chance to win half the pot
The LIVE AUCTION provides the entertainment for the evening as attendees bid on live auction items. The "Fund A Need" auction will again be an important part of the evening. You can sponsor an hour, a day or a week of Community of Care services. Pictures of auction items will be posted at facebook.com/communityofcarend
To sponsor a table...
- Email email@example.com or Call 701/967-8502 to reserve your table (cost of a table for 8 is $240).
- Invite your friends, family or co-workers to join you for the 13th annual Totally Tables
- Select your theme and confirm with your guests (click here to see pictures of the 2019 tables). The picture above is the 2019 People's Choice Winner from Arthur United Methodist Church
- Consider donating an item for the silent or live auction
- Decorate the table (date to be finalized)
- Join us for the 13th Annual Totally Tables - an evening of fun, good food and fellowship!
- Know that you are making a difference in the lives of older adults in rural Cass County
- Click here for a list of the 2019 - $1,000 table sponsors