Community of Care receives funding from a wide variety of sources.
Community of Care does not charge for our services, regardless of cllients' economic status.
We are a public/private partnership with a well-rounded balance of funding sources. The following funding sources supported our mission in 2016:
- North Dakota Department of Human Services
- United Way of Cass Clay
- Dakota Medical Foundation
- Sanford Health Faith Community Nurse Grant
- Johnson-Iwen (Arthur Area) Foundation
- SERVE Foundation (Cass County Electric)
- Fargo-Moorhead Area Foundation
- Alex Stern Foundation
- Annual Membership Drive
- Giving Hearts Day
- 9th Annual Totally Tables
- 5th Annual Classic Car/Motorcycle Cruise
- 4th Annual "Crops for Care" Commodity Donation Program
- Charitable Donations, Memorials, and Gifts in Honor of individuals
- Special Events - Earl's Repair anniversary open house, Mulligan Sales at First State Bank of North Dakota Golf Tournament, Page Community Days 5K proceeds
How Is Community Of Care Funded
The chart below shows our 2015 funding by category.