Community of Care provides Support and Education through a variety of programs and services.
Parish Nurse Programming
- Health Education is provided through monthly bulletin inserts sent to area churches, conferences and community wellness fairs. The Faith Community Nurse provides health education for individual clients.
- The Community of Care newsletter is mailed to all box holders in rural Cass County in late May and mid November. The newsletter includes information about our mission, how donations are being used to serve rural Cass residents, upcoming events and how to request services. To read our newsletter online, click on the news & events tab at the top of the page.
Presentations to local groups
- Staff and board members are available to give presentations on Community of Care for local groups and organizations.
- Community of Care sponsored a conference for aging adults, caregivers and adult children of aging parents in September 2014. We have also partnered with the UND College of Nursing and Professional Disciplines to sponsor Community Wellness Fairs in 2013 and 2014. Plans are underway to sponsor a conference or webinar for Adult Children of Aging Parents in 2016.
Articles in local newspaper
- Information on topics relevant to older adults and adult children of aging parents are included in the Cass County Reporter on a periodic basis.