Medicare Part D Drug Plan Enrollment Appointments Available October 15th - December 7th
Call our office to schedule an appointment with Debra Ball-Kilbourne, Care Coordinator.
Arthur - 701/967-8502 or Casselton -701/347-0032.
Trained SHIC volunteers will provide appointments at these locations during 2016
- Harwood on Tuesday, October 18th and Thursday, October 20th at the Harwood Community Center
- Buffalo on Tuesday, October 25th at Anchor Ingredients (formerly Arthur Companies)
- Kindred on Thursday, October 27th at Kindred Lutheran Church
- We recommend every person 65 and older review their Medicare Part D drug plan every year as medicines and plans change.
- Our goal is to help you select that plan that is most cost-effective for you.
- We do not sell insurance, but assist you in selecting the appropriate plan.
- In 2015, our staff assisted 208 clients during open enrollment and the average savings was $1,323 per person.