Do YOU have a heart for rural Cass County?
Do YOU want to make a difference in the lives of your friends and neighbors in rural Cass County?
Community of Care has opportunities for YOU to use your time and talents to assist rural Cass residents.
Here are a few of the opportunities. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Rebecca Berge Buss, at 701/347-0032 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- "Drive Miss Daisy."
- Provide transportation so an older adult can attend a medical appointment. You can drive according to your availability.
- Do yard work or minor home repair for an older adult
- Provide a friendly visit
- Serve on the Faith Community Nurse Health Cabinet
- Team-teach a Bone Builder exercise class
- Serve on a committee for a Community of Care fundraiser or activity
- Assist with mailings or assembling information packets